I'm watching youu

I'm watching youu

Friday, September 30, 2011

Firm Milk Delight

Boop Boop Boopppp.
I was sick today. :o
I sleep for like, 14 hours. That's the best thing about being sick. You can sleep all you want and not get in trouble. I slept thru all my alarms, and probably my parents attempts to wake me. I'm pretty sure I did turn off some alarms and I did tell my dad I'm not going to school when he asked me. Eh.


Mhm. I don't know what's been new with you guys, but what's been new with me is the exact opposite of what I've been wanting. Ever feel that way? :/ 


First of all, I have not been motivated to do my homework, at all. I had an essay due today, I haven't even written it yet. I have two other projects due, and haven't started. I'm like three days behind in history notes. I have no clue what's up with physics. The group had to build the catapult today, but I doubt all the things got done. Somebody might have forgotten something. I don't really give a shit anymore. I used to be a good student. What happened to it?


Second, I just haven't been to excited with life. Yeah, it's great at times. I have fun. But you know that feeling you feel when you are alone, and you feel empty, and neither you are anybody else cares? I got that going for me right now.


Third, I'm pretty sure nobody'll love me. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know you love me. But at the end of day, nobody calls me theirs. Nobody to call mine. 


Fourth, I blame the weather. I hate when it rains and is cold. 


Fifth, I feel alone most of the time. In a lot of my classes, I'm mute. I just don't feel like talking. I don't like some of the people I'm with. Nobody knows me. And people always ask 'what's wrong?' Nothing is wrong. Maybe, I don't like talking to you. Maybe there is nothing wrong. Maybe, just, maybe I'm happy with my discontent in life, and enjoy suppressing feelings that probably shouldn't be. Maybe there isn't anything wrong, and I don't want to talk to you. People will try to talk to me, but I'm not to interested in it. But I want to talk to people. 
I've decided what is wrong with me. I just want to talk to you, and nobody else will do. I'm probably feeling like shit because I can't talk to you anymore. I got too connected to somebody I shouldn't have, and now I'm paying for it. 


But at least my Jasper still loves me for me. <3
That's the thing about pets. They love you no matter what you are going thru. They don't care what you look like or what your future is. They just love you. And that's why I like pets better then people. They don't judge. 


This is one emotion post. I do those sometimes. But I like to have some fun.


Reasons Why I hate At&t:
1)Crap phones, crap service, and CRAPPY customer service. 
2) The television system fails regularly. 
3) And when the U-verse fails, so does the interwebs and phone.
4) Screwed me over on a upgrade on my phone. 
5) For the crap they give us, they still want us to pay an arm and a leg, and expect us to be happy with it. 


I was very prepared to end this blog with that list, but I'm installing a newer version of my anti-virus and I need something to do so I want go insane. 


I need NyQuil. Bad. 
Preferably the dry cough kind
But all I got is the kind you shouldn't take more of. 
And the kind that puts you to sleep in 1/2 hour.


I thought of the stuff I need to do this weekend, and I just wanted to die. I'm in no hurry to do anything. I'd like to get my life moving, and just move past this part. Nothing is happening. I'm just wasting air, and time and people's time.






EHksvdbkljdafgadkjfdjgfdkljh
Emo paragraphs needa stop, fosho. 






OHMYGAWD.  I thought all this, all that I wrote, would be gone. My anti-virus, while installing, decided I couldn't be one the interwebs, and then made me restart. I probably would have cried if it didn't save. 


I think I have cluster headaches. That, or my brain hates me. 
Taking a risk tonight. Hope it works out. 
Later peeps.




Oh, and feel free to comment. I love comments. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment