I'm watching youu

I'm watching youu

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Lucky Number Three

Whooooo! 3 is my favorite number. Third post. I have a good feeling about this one. You, as a reader, will enjoy this. I will it.
What I learned today:
1) I hate kennings. Kennings are stupid. Time waster, Mind killer.
2) Rotc pants HATE me. I only had to try on like, 5 pairs today.
Now that I look back on it, it seems like that was yesterday, but it was really today.
3) I love matrices because they are so freakin' easy. I have no clue what they are for, but they are awesome. Like me.
4) Snowball is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I rather go on about my day. School was chill, I guess. I had to listen to what my math teacher did before he was a teacher. I'm sorry, but I don't care if you went to Purdue for nuclear enginerring, and then went to teaching. I rather learn about math, you know, since it is a math class after all. After we spent 30 mins on that, there was a fire drill. There was an actual reason for why we had to go outside when it was balls hot. I guess there was something wrong in the basement. Oh well.

After that was lunch. Lunch is always fun. I love the people I sit with and all... except when they stick spoons in my face whilst they are covered in ranch. The spoon, not the person. You know when you are quite and tired after a class that most likely wasted you soul away? I'm like that everyday at lunch, but I still get mutiple people asking me what is wrong. Want to know what is really wrong?! You arsefacetartcunts keep attacking me with questions. glfdghnvhgjdbhdf. I was asked if I wanted to kill somebody, because I looked that unhappy. Maybe saying them wasn't the greatest response.

Nothing really happened until I got my uniform, and then went to Snowball.
The thing is, I love Snowball. Yeah, I know it's a silly name, but it's got a meaning. :o
Snowball is basically a drug and alcohol prevention club thing, but it is so much more to so many people. I missed the first hour, and I felt bad about it. It's like missing a family event. Because, Snowball is my family. I wish I discovered them earlier.
Today, we played a game, as usual, but this one was more serious. We played the Red Line game. Were you cross the line if you had a certain situtation applied to you. I was surprised to see how many people went over the line when they asked if they or anybody they knew had been gang raped. You hear about that kinda thing, but you never think it happens in your area, or even in your school. I'm not gunna lie, I almost cried. But it was an amazing experience. I got to see everybody on a deeper level, and I know that people are going thru the same thing as me.

After that, I went to my Grandma's house. My grandma is the most beast grandma EVER. Yeah, I don't care if you like your granny better, mine is the best. THEEE best. I like to call her the Champion Grandma. :3

I went home and ate soup. It was so delicious. but I got some in my hair. D:
I just spelled delicious very  wrongly. Thank god for spell check. Urrrrr.... what else happened today... OH! I learned I have a freakin' F in Psychics. Second week of school and I already dug myself a hole. and I have a C in history. My academic life is falling apart at the seems. At least my ROTC and Psychology grade will be a high A, cuz those classes are soo sophomoric, as my history teacher would say.

I think I have a three day weekend this week. FUCK YES!!!!! I'm tired of school already, oye. Shitttt, I think I ran out of things to talk about... l:

Me gusta your face. 

Well, this is where I REALLY don't know what to talk about. :/ I can just ramble on for a bit longer, but I'm sure that gets boring.  

Ohmygawd. My font is freakin' purple!!!
Purple drank color. I want some now. :o
Well, I think I shall depart on this adventure. 
Y'all hear from me again.
                                                 -[This Space Intentionally Left Blank]


No comments:

Post a Comment