I'm watching youu

I'm watching youu

Thursday, September 22, 2011

This Is A Title, Mhm.

Whoop! I'm back! With news?


Maybe, not really, sorry to get you excited.
'I was like a tampon theif because I had to pull some stringsss' -Bo Burnham 
Yeah, that is an awesome lyrics. I tend to quote him alot. It's an great habit to have.


COLON TIME: It's time for colons. That seems a bit redundant, doesn't it?


Fancy: I'm wearing my fancy shoes for no reason. and a sweatshirt that is my sisters and some short shorts. I'm officially a weather confused whore. Hahaha


I'm in a good mood today. I don't know why, but I'm smiling, like as we speak. I shouldn't be tho. I'm missing my best biffle at the moment. For some reason they don't have their telephone. ): And yeah, I'm corny, but it just seems like my day isn't complete without talking the him. (It hasn't even been a week. Hahhaha)


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. How I missed my metal music. <3 Slayer makes me feel good. ((((:


Good News: I don't think I failed my 4 1/2 week assessment for phsyics. It helped that the teacher did give us like, 10 of the answers the day before. What a life saver. I probably passed that shizz with a D. I know I beasted my math and english one. 


My wrist has been hurting recently. And I can't find my brace. I feel like crying sometimes because it hurts that much. ): And I won't be excused from PT without it. I don't want to even try to do a push-up. Those are sent from hell if you can't even put pressure on a wrist. Maybe I'll luck out and have Fun and Games tomorrow. We had it last Friday, so I don't think it'll happen. Have to get ready for that fitness test. Ugh I do not want to even walk a mile. They wait until it gets so cold outside to do it. And it will be impastable to do it inside. I'm ranting, blah blah blahhh.


Haha, that reminds me. Have you ever heard the saying 'And then Steve stabbed some guy.' when somebody is telling a story and nobody is listening? Well, I said that around my Dad and it turns out he knows a guy named Steve and he actually stabbed some guy. I thought it was hilarious. 


So, its Thursday. 
And I think this dude I sit with at lunch likes me. I like him as a friend, only. But it's creepy how he always wants to hold me hand. :/ Am I just being weird, or is that legit to think. And I don't want to be mean or anything, but I have to put a stop to it. Because I am abusing other people to let out those feelings. Oye. How misplaced anger has always come back to bite me in the arse. >:l


Yeap, so the other day I was a camera whore, and I think it's time to upload. I might add some to the collection before I do so. 


AHHHiefbhgilhsfkjghsjlfk It feels like there is something in my ear and I can't get it out. I'd use a Q-tip, but I don't want to rupture my eardrum. Add another thing to my list of frivolous fears. 


I think this is where I stop talking. You are probably getting bored and stuff. 
I heart you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment