I'm watching youu

I'm watching youu

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Post Title

Aye. S'up, reader? Having a good time? Just browsing, then BAM BAM BAM. You see some amazing brown/orange font you just have to read. BAM BAM BAM. You are reading this and you are confused to what is going on. Is it gun fire, or fire works, maybe a crappy car? No. BAM BAM BAM. It's my genius working. Bam, bam, bam. 


Enough with the bams. I only said it too many times...


Oh, I shall point this out. If you attempted to comment before, and couldn't, I changed the settings so you now can. And now that you can, make sure that you do. Thanks. ;)


Man, I've been listening to Celtic, classic Russian, Phantom of the Opera music all day. And now listening to some 'normal' music is kinda weird. It's like, musical whiplash. 


Tonight was the homecoming dance. I kinda wanted to go, but it's whatever really. I've got a pretty good record going for not going to a dance function. I WAS going to go, but my date bailed like, two weeks ago. XD And now I find out, a whole bunch of my friends went. I should've gone. OH WELL. Maybe next year? I'll end up going to prom, prolly. Or even Military Ball. But I won't have an actual date, because remember, nobody loves me. Haha


It's not funny if it's true...




e.e I'm kinda tired. I got all my history notes done and I wrote up my riddle. I think it's kinda morbid, well, in some parts. 


Meh Riddle
Listen carefully as I spin this riddle
I'm all sorts of colors and shapes.
I can be crisp or soggy, it all depends.
I only live a short period of time
I'm pulled under yearly
I might leave before due
Without me, my mother would die
I'm often used, but I don't mind
My brothers and sisters will have the same fate as I
I bring joy to people
Some people love me, while others find me annoying
Many spend large amounts of time with me
I'm found everywhere
Admire me while you can
Think hard and guess my name  

Comment of you think you know what it is. :o

Currently, I'm listening to Moves Like Jagger.
It's okay. I really enjoy this shirtless singer.
I think I have a thing for shirtless men who have talent. Not bad thing to have a thing like that. 

In a Maroon Five kinda mood. And there ain't nothing wrong with that. :D

So, My hair is kitten soft today. I wish it was this soft everyday. That would be amazing. I'd tell everybody to come and pet my head because it is orgasmically soft.
Yeah I just said it. BAM BAM BAM
I shouldn't use BAM BAM BAM anymore unless I say something genius.... but that would mean delete the whole intro. D: 
Eh, it'll work. Just don't think about it. 
You are thinking about it, aren't you?

I'm kinda tired of thinking. Maybe you are too? :/

Well, I shall let you sleep some wondrous slumbers and remember TODAY IS NOT SUNDAY. It wasn't when I made this so there
LOVE ME. ;3


Ps, Firm Milk Delight is cheesecake. Or is it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment