I'm watching youu

I'm watching youu

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thoughts

I had a pretty freaky dream last night. It dealt with me waking up to a a clock and phone that had different times. I was all confused, so I went to find my mum and ask her what time it was and I found her in the back seat of her car. She asked me if I had ever seen this bug before, because she swears she has but my dad and grandma said that it doesn't exist. I look at this bug, and it is like a three pill bugs put together in an H shape, and he vertical part had two heads each. And it was very big. And then I woke up. 

I might have dreamt about angels too. Well, that's what I get for reading and finishing a book until 2 in the morning. But this book, Torment, is pretty good. It's totally a teen love story but like, it has some interesting conflict. But what made me made was the ending. LUGb,kjszifyhl,gk LIKE WHO FREAKING DOES THATA!!!!!!!!????!?!?!?!?!!! Idiot girls. 
I need the third book. OHMYJESUS I do. D:


I noticed I have a strange fear. You know how people think that there is a murderer in their shower? I don't find that scary. Well, yes I do. It's a freakin' murderer in your house, but it isn't at the top of any lists. What I fear is that somebody had taken a shower, but like passed out in the shower. I dunno, it just freaks me out. I'm guessing it's going to be an issue when I go to college. :/ Maybe I'll grow out of it. 

So, I had started writing this at like, 10 in the morning and then I was like, I'm going to go down stairs for a bit. I finally came back upstairs at like, 6:30 after having multiple meals, starting a puzzle, and beating beaten with a spoon. Oh, and I can't forget the fact that I had to explain why the 'No No Square' dance was important and how the song isn't needed but the message was crucial. 

I just wrote an easy paragraph. Like a BAMF
I think I shall start some music and do some college research. Because that's what I like to do in my spare time. 

Speaking of college, I think University of Wisconsin in Green Bay is really nice. It'd only be $20,000 a year. It seems like a lot, but I'm pretty sure I'll gets some good scholarships and grants and hopefully I won't have to take out a loan. :/ But whateva, it'll be worth it in the end. Because I will be the best person at that ever. I'm not sure what kind of job I could get afterwards, but I'll figure that out later.

I've kinda decided that my mom doesn't want me to major in visual communications. Every time I talk about anything related to that she gets all 'you think you will be good at that' or 'I don't want you to waste all your time for something you can't get a job for'. Yeah, true but there wasn't any 'follow your dreams' or anything like that. I told Amanda what I wanted to major in and she was excited and thought it would be a great thing for me. But whateva, the mothership hasn't always been the greatest of supporters. A demanding kind, but isn't satisfied with the end result.

My mom probably doesn't have faith in me since she thinks I'm a meth addict that likes to send nude pictures to random people on line who worships the devil. It's so me, right? Oye



I find this image extremely entertaining. I hope you will too. 

I think this shall be the end of this post. We've had our ups and downs and I think it would be best if we ended on a high note. 

Comment if you dare. >:)
(If you want to, you could. The above comment was an empty threat) 
 -Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment